We are not limited to simple bookkeeping. We can also include one-on-one training, recommendations and tutoring on software and internal, day-to-day procedures.
Regular processing ranging from 2 days per week to a few hours per month.
If you are a startup business the process is straightforward. We will recommend the most appropriate software for your needs.
Because every “rescue job” is as individual as you are, we will do whatever it takes as quickly and efficiently as possible to get you up to date.
What empowers our clients around their finances is providing them with meaningful reports.
One of our “Specialists” will install the software, customise the Chart of Accounts specific to your business needs, customise Sales Invoices and set up the Payroll if required.
Making sure all the compliance requirements are fulfilled is good bookkeeping. What empowers our clients around their finances is providing them with meaningful reports.
We can provide the standard set of Profit and Loss reports from QBO, Xero, MYOB, RA but if you need customised report we will discuss this with you when we meet to determine what reporting best suits your needs.
- Data entry Debtor invoices
- Data entry Debtor payments
- Reconcile Aged Receivables
- Chasing overdue invoices
- Data entry Creditor invoices
- Pay bills
- Data entry Creditor payments
- Reconcile Aged Payables
- Process payroll
- Pay staff
- Liaise with Super Funds and lodging super returns
- Process bank fees and interest
- Process DD
- Payment/process PAYG/IAS/BAS
- Payment/process Staff super
- Payment/process loan/s
- Credit Cards
- Staff super
- GST control accounts
- Loan accounts (including inter-company loan accounts)
- Updating Client’s Bookkeeping Manual
- Lodging Monthly IAS & BAS
- Lodging Quarterly BAS
- Reconciling all BAS’ lodged for the year with the GST Control Accounts
- Reconciling wages, PAYG & Super before preparing Payment Summaries
- Providing accountant with data file and end of year reconciliations for Tax Return Preparation
- Monthly Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet
- Other customised reporting
- Liaising with the ATO re BAS’ and IAS
- Managing Payment Arrangements
It’s not deliberate. You had good intentions. Time runs away from you because you are busy running a business. Before you know it, it’s BAS time AGAIN and you know you’re going to have to spend the weekend getting it done.
Or maybe you had someone who you thought you could trust but got it all wrong because of their inexperience.
Over time the problem becomes so big that:
- It has taken over your office
- It keeps you awake at night
- You don’t know where to start
- You’re fearful that the ATO will call
- You have no idea how much tax or GST you owe
- You are completely in the dark
It’s what we call “The Bookkeeping Monster!”
What’s the good news?
We can tame The Bookkeeping Monster because we have a team of highly skilled and dedicated bookkeepers who use The Pure Bookkeeping System to empower business owners in their financial matters, removing confusion, fear and uncertainty and replacing it with clarity, freedom and control.
Because every “rescue job” is as individual as you are we can’t say exactly what we need to do to clean it up, get you up to date or how long it will take. During the initial consultation when we complete a “Health Check” we will explain to you what the problems are and what needs to happen to transform your data file into a source that provides you with reliable information.
Essentially though we will do whatever it takes as quickly and efficiently as possible. Some of the issues we will address are:
- Bank Accounts or Credit Cards that don’t reconcile with the Statements
- Old unpresented transactions in the Bank Account or Credit Card
- Trade Debtors and Trade Creditors don’t balance with the Balance Sheet
- The Trade Debtors and Trade Creditors aren’t “real” i.e. outstanding invoices and bills have already been paid but still showing as outstanding
- Incorrect previously lodged BAS’
- Payroll Categories that are incorrectly set up therefore giving you incorrect information in Payslips, AL & SL Accruals, incorrect Tax Tables, SGC Calculations and Payment Summaries
- Unreliable Inventory figures
The implications of these issues are:
- You may be paying the wrong GST, Tax and Superannuation
- You may be subject to fines and interest
- You may be making strategic business decisions based on unreliable figures with dire consequences